- Typhoid (required every 3 years).
- Hepatitis A (2 required for 25 year protection, ideally 6-12 months apart but can be up to 5 years).
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Polio in general every 10 years (check if you had one at school between 13-18 known as the school leavers jab).
- Rabies (3 doses over a month day 1,7 21-28) transmitted by the bite of mammals, this is dependent on itinerary but is becoming more important as there is a worldwide shortage of the treatment if un vaccinated.
- Yellow fever (required every 10 years, certificate is required for entry to some countries).
- Hepatitis B (3 injections over either 3 weeks, 3 months or 6 months) spread through bodily fluids, life time infection.
Welcome To Heathrow Medical Travel Clinic
Based at Heathrow Airport, our fully qualified and authorised doctors can provide statutory medicals to meet EASA and CAA standards for pilots and ATCOs
Occupational Health Services
Irrespective of your size, every organisation can increase employee productivity and reduce staff illness via a proactive approach to occupational health.
Oil & Gas Medicals
We are an established medical practice experienced in performingOil & Gas UK (formerly known as UKOOA) Medicals and Norwegian Certificate of Fitness Medicals (for the Norwegian Continental Shelf).